Miraphone 186 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Miraphone 186

Postby acemorgan » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Willing to sell a Miraphone BBb 186 tuba. The serial number places the instrument’s origin back in the mid 1960s. The valves and slides are all in good working order. I have been playing this horn for the last twenty years, and it still plays very well. I am only selling because I am looking to downsize (literally) and get a smaller instrument. This is not a project horn, nor should it only be regarded as a source of parts. It is in good playing condition. There is a small dent in the lead pipe just before the first valve, and the bottom bow has a dent from when the horn was languishing in a public school before I got it. There is no case.
I am asking $2,000.
I am in Tucson, AZ, if anyone is nearby and wants to check it out.
Attachments
Full horn.gif
back of horn.gif
bottom bow.gif
acemorgan
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 186

Postby acemorgan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:36 pm

Price reduced to $1,800.
acemorgan
lurker