FS: Wedge PT-88 *SOLD* Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Wedge PT-88 *SOLD*

Postby Johnathan808 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:49 am

I have for sale a Wedge PT-88 in good condition. $150 plus shipping

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ZUHRViWtIW" target="_blank
Last edited by Johnathan808 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miraphone 1291

Undergraduate Tuba Performance University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
Johnathan808
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Wedge PT-88

Postby Johnathan808 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:36 pm

Bump
Miraphone 1291

Johnathan808
bugler
bugler

Postby the elephant » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:21 pm

You linked to a folder and it is locked. You have to change the permissions to Public or we cannot see it. Since you can use tags and such, I would recommend just posting each photo with individual links. We can't see into your folder, but (I think) you can let us look at individual photos by linking them directly. That way we cannot see anything in your folder other than the specifically linked photos.

Good luck.

For all you do, this " target="_blank's for you.
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Postby Johnathan808 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:47 am

the elephant wrote:You linked to a folder and it is locked. You have to change the permissions to Public or we cannot see it. Since you can use tags and such, I would recommend just posting each photo with individual links. We can't see into your folder, but (I think) you can let us look at individual photos by linking them directly. That way we cannot see anything in your folder other than the specifically linked photos.

Good luck.

Thank you for sharing this. Folder on google drive has been updated to public view with link.
Miraphone 1291

Johnathan808
bugler
bugler

Postby the elephant » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:54 am

8)

For all you do, this " target="_blank's for you.
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Return to For Sale by Owner