PT-20 Rotary CC Tuba $8,900 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

PT-20 Rotary CC Tuba $8,900

Postby cristinacutts » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:09 pm

I am selling my wonderful 4/4 PT-20 tuba. I purchased it new for around $10,500 in 2013, and used it through my time at Interlochen Arts Academy, the Colburn School, and the National Repertory Orchestra. I am selling it because I recently switched to a 6/4 instrument. This horn has excellent intonation, response, and projection - it was also recently chemically cleaned and is in great condition. The valve section was damaged on a trip in the summer, and I had a large dent in the bottom bow taken out so there are some soldering marks leftover from those repairs.

Asking $8,900 for the horn with a Miraphone gig bag and the original factory hard case (worn). Price negotiable. Located in Los Angeles, CA. Would prefer not to ship, but I will if I have to. I would also be happy to drive the horn to someone in the surrounding area.

Here is a video of the horn being played:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPyPRwQcRjE

Thanks,
Cristina Cutts Dougherty

Photos here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K9B_208dlR18suRdnKKFjeZF7GFU2Xa7
cristinacutts
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner