FS - Denis Wick 3L - $60 + Shipping Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS - Denis Wick 3L - $60 + Shipping

Postby the elephant » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:57 am

Denis Wick 3L - $60 + $8 USPS shipping (actual cost) - very good condition

There are some insertion marks on the shank. Otherwise this is in excellent condition. It is a good player, too, though I prefer the 4L and 1L and never used my 2L or 3L all that much.

Send me $68 through PayPal only, paid as FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Do NOT pay via GOODS AND SERVICES! If you send it and a fee is charged to me I will hold your shipment until you send the missing amount. I ship after your money is transferred to my bank and clears. (It usually takes about four days total for these two things to occur.) Price includes shipping to CONUS addresses (usually about $9 via USPS). For sales to AK, HI or international addresses the buyer must pay the actual shipping cost. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by the elephant on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For all you do, this " target="_blank's for you.
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Re: FS - Denis Wick 3L - $60 + Shipping

Postby the elephant » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:24 pm

BUMP for clarification of shipping terms.

the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Postby Dustytuba » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:42 pm

I am interested in the Denis Wick 3L. Do you still have it? And do you know if it will fit properly in the receiver of a St. Petersburg Eb?
Thank you.
1909 Martin Eb, Old US Navy Horn
1909 Martin Euphonium, Old US Navy Horn
1890 Goumat Valve Trombone For Sale
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Postby the elephant » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:45 pm

I have never see a St. Pete Eb so I don't know.

Yes, I still have it. Please PM me if you would like to talk about it more. Thanks!

the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Return to MarketPlace