FS: Yamaha 321 lacquer brass tuba with case Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Yamaha 321 lacquer brass tuba with case

Postby Hank74 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:25 pm

This is a Yamaha 321, 4 valve BBb tuba in lacquer finish. Also included is a very good hard case. I will also throw in a used Yamaha 67C4 tuba mouthpiece with this horn.

I've played this for eight years and have enjoyed this instrument. As with most used tubas, there is some lacquer wear at spots and a few very tiny scratches. However, there are NO major dents or dings throughout. I had this chemically cleaned a few years ago.

This tuba is commonly used by high school students in their concert band programs. If you have a child who is playing tuba, this would make an excellent practice horn. If you're a music instrumental teacher, this would be a great addition to have for any student.

I'm asking for $2300, but am willing to consider your best offer. If you live in the upstate NY area, I'm willing to meet you in order to avoid shipping costs. Otherwise, there would be an additional shipping fee.

PM me here if you're seriously interested. Thank you.
Attachments
P1060103.JPG
P1060102.JPG
P1060101.JPG
Hank74

Jupiter 594 & 590 BBb Sousaphones
Yamaha YSH 411 BBb Sousaphone
King 2340 BBb Sousaphone
King 1240 and 1241 BBb Tubas
Yamaha YBB 321 BBb Tuba
Reynolds BBb Tuba
Dynasty DEG BBb Marching Tuba