SOLD Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

SOLD

Postby logancarnes » Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi,

I'm looking to sell my Miraphone 188 CC tuba. It was purchased new 2015 and I have been the only owner. It has some small dings, mostly on the bottom bow, due to it being my primary horn, but is in great playing condition. This tuba would be a great starter instrument for someone going to college for music. The reason for selling is that I'm looking to buy a bigger tuba as I get further in my playing.

I'm asking for $7,500. This would include the blue Miraphone gig bag and it was just chem cleaned. The tuba is located in western PA and while I'd prefer not to ship, I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up.

There are some pictures in this drive folder, I could take some more as requested. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KoNk8 ... MUT0ZUo9_v" target="_blank" target="_blank

Logan Carnes
Last edited by logancarnes on Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
logancarnes
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 188 CC $7500

Postby gregsundt » Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am

The link only shows one photo of the bottom bow...
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Postby geomiklas » Thu May 17, 2018 10:21 am

Where in Western PA? I used to live in Mercer PA.
George's Website
1967 Mirafone 186 5UCC
Balu Wood Tuba Mute
Schiller C Tenor Tuba
MA Music Ed Harmonica & Tuba Performance Liberty Univ(2019)
MEd Special Ed Cognitive & Physical Disabilities
BM Music Ed Tuba Performance w/John Turk
geomiklas
bugler
bugler

Postby bort » Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 am

I talked to him a while back about this tuba, I think he said Indiana PA.
B&S 4198 (PT-7P)
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Postby Steven Darling » Thu May 17, 2018 11:41 am

Logan,

I want it, lets make it happen. I live in Cincinnati. Please email or message me on Facebook. (sdarling899@gmail.com). I am willing to pay full price and drive to meet up.

Steve
Steven Darling
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner