Miraphone 191 - 5V BBb tuba + case + gig bag; plays great!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tmz1m
3 valves
3 valves

Miraphone 191 - 5V BBb tuba + case + gig bag; plays great!

Post by tmz1m »

Miraphone 191 5-valve BBb tuba. In really nice shape, valves work great, plays better than any other large tuba I’ve played. The bell was damaged once upon a time and has been rolled out professionally. It was chem cleaned about a year ago, everything works and plays as it should. There are a few other small dings that I’ve pictured as well, but overall it’s in excellent shape for a horn that’s about 15 years old. I will include a Miraphone gig bag and Chinese hard case. The bag is nearly new, the hard case is not great (busted handle, etc. — but it will protect it if needed).

I AM NOT interested in shipping at this time. I would much prefer someone come to Denver, check it out, pay in cash, and take it home. This is a great horn and deserves to be played a lot more than I have been playing it.

$5000

Pics: https://m.imgur.com/Y1udjYy" target="_blank" target="_blank

As mentioned above, pick up and not shipping is very preferable. I may be going to the Omaha/Lincoln, NE area on September 28 and could bring the horn if someone wanted to drive down from Chicago/Minneapolis/wherever to meet. I would only do that if someone wanted to buy and not just kick the tires - I’ve been thinking about going to the OSU/NE game in Lincoln on that day (Go Bucks!) but nothing is certain and if I’m not meeting someone to sell it that would probably counsel against going on my end. I would be willing to split the driving elsewhere, with a deposit in advance, for the right deal as well - just let me know (e.g., 1/2 to Dallas, 1/2 to Salt Lake City, 1/2 to Kansas City, etc.)
Last edited by tmz1m on Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rath R9 Bass Trombone
Getzen 3047AFR Tenor Trombone
tmz1m
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Miraphone 191 - 5V BBb tuba + case + gig bag; plays grea

Post by tmz1m »

Bump. I guess I would consider shipping (via Greyhound is likely the only economical way - it would definitely be $300 via UPS) if you really wanted.
Rath R9 Bass Trombone
tmz1m
3 valves
3 valves

Post by tmz1m »

Bump - open to reasonable offers. And open to shipping it, we can work something out.
Rath R9 Bass Trombone
tmz1m
3 valves
3 valves

Post by tmz1m »

New price - $5000. Open to shipping it, or driving a fair distance.
Rath R9 Bass Trombone
bgossett3665
bugler
bugler

Post by bgossett3665 »

PM Sent
tmz1m
3 valves
3 valves

Post by tmz1m »

Sold. Made a 10-hour round trip to drop off to the new owner, who met me in the middle. Much better than shipping, everyone was happy!
Rath R9 Bass Trombone