WTB: Gig bag for a top action tuba Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

WTB: Gig bag for a top action tuba

Postby YORK-aholic » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:15 pm

Hi all. I'm looking for a gig bag for my top action USN Martin Mammoth. It has a 20" upright bell (I finally got the bell unfolded) and is 36" tall. It is a 6/4 tuba and pretty girthy around the middle as there is a lot of tubing out front.

I have a Protec that fits it marginally-decently, but of course the back pack straps and music pockets are on the wrong sides so I only use the shoulder strap.

I realize it's a long shot, but you never know. Please let me know if anyone has one they'd like to sell.
Some old Yorks, Martins and maybe a rotary King...
YORK-aholic
5 valves
5 valves

Re: WTB: Gig bag for a top action tuba

Postby PRO » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:53 am

Hi Jason, Long time no speak. Please call me. 90eight 85zero 163six. I may have just the thing for you. Paul.
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: Gig bag for a top action tuba

Postby YORK-aholic » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Thanks Paul. I’ll give you a call soon. With the time difference, I got home too late from work today.
Some old Yorks, Martins and maybe a rotary King...
YORK-aholic
5 valves
5 valves

Return to Items for sale